Friday, March 13, 2009

Survey Analysis - Thrift Stores


I was shocked to see how many people participated in the poll - around 30. I never thought we could get so many people to do the poll. Unfortunately a couple of the answers were unrealistic and unprofessional but thankfully we did get alot of honest helpful answers.

I was surprised at some of the questions that dealt with your feelings. For example many people wouldn't be embarrassed to shop at a thrift store. I thought for sure at least 90% would have said yes to this, but it was around 30-40%.

All my expectations were exceeded. From the number of people who took the survey to their answers. Even their willingness to take a survey without complaints! (With a couple exceptions)

For our campaign I think it would be best to encourage people. This way people are more motivated to shop at thrift stores.

No comments: