Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WEX Journal


(Image of Bigfoot)


WEX #1: Using Our Skills

This was a WEX that we passed around the table and each person contributed to. Try and find where we switched places!

Traffic was unbelievably horrific across the nation west and south bound towards San Diego. Nothing but loud and colorful audio blasted out of speakers everywhere.

"Hey move out of the way stupid!" said the guy in the beige shiny car, trying to get to work as soon as possible.

His car thumped up and down because of the loud music. Each time the car turned the tires seemed to release more and more air, until the air whooshed out in one big burst. The car stopped bouncing and screeched to a halt. The driver of the car's hands tightly griped the wheel.

"Oh no!" he thought.

The air was filled with the smell of rubber, making him feel sick. Slowly and unwillingly he got out of the car.

"Dang a flat!" he shouted.

For the rest of the day he hung out inside his car, waiting for his wife to pick him up.

WEX #2: FANBOYS

This is a fun story I made when I used to sit next to Summer. Enjoy!


I won't be mean, but I will point out Summer is super tall. The second I saw her the first thing I thought in my head was,

"Oh my god she's tall"

And she is. I've come up with all sorts of names, but the one that fits her best is "Bigfoot". Not only is she a size 8, she's almost as tall as him too. They both have alot of hair. And they both make me laugh, yet for two different reasons. Bigfoot is because he liked that one song in the Goofy Movie that I liked, and I don't know what about Summer because she makes me laugh too much.

Another comparison I would like to make is with the Empire State building. It is huge like Summer. But you know what they say (Well I say), "A huge body needs a huge heart or else blood can't be distributed properly resulting in a significant loss in body function collapsing the internal human system which makes you die."

WEX #3: More Summer!

Since June is in a couple days, and summer's around the corner, I thought I'd continue with some more Summer!

In a land far, far away there lived a girl named Summer. She's tall. Yah I point it out every day. Now, I don't know about you but don't tall people seem scary? Well I really couldn't care less what you think, but I thought it would be polite to ask. The point is, don't judge books by their covers. Summer is a fantastic person, and it is important that we put aside prejudice in our society!

(The story is short in length due to a time restraint)

No comments: