Saturday, September 27, 2008

Similes, Metaphors, and Cliches



Alrighty here it goes:

I am a yo-yo, I go up and down, and sometimes I get tangled. I am also like an ocean, with it's waves going in and out and crashing ever so often. It's ridable, but not always. I am sometimes as funny as a monkey. But I'll let you decide.


Now version #2:

From my toes to scalp, I am person who tries to be as approachable as a rich, creamy bar of dark chocolate. Sometimes I'll fail as miserably as those annoying shoelace things that you don't have to tie they sold during elementary school, and sometimes I'll succeed as well as Oprah, the women whose influence is unmatchable. I can adjust to a new environment, but it'll take as long as it'll take for our sun to collapse massively on itself. That's me.

I tried my best, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

Whoa! Is that you jumping off the pier? With an airplane?