Friday, August 29, 2008

My Hero: Hillary Rodham Clinton!



When I first watched Hillary Clinton give a speech was after winning the New Hampshire Primary. Believe it or not it was not very inspiring at all. She just won the state and she had the biggest frown on her face. Everyone cheered her on and she couldn't put on a smile. Instead I was inspired by the person I now strongly dislike, Barack Obama. He had a smile. After losing. I thought Hillary should have learned from this day.

Some people think she's a hero. (Ms. Charlotte) And I think she is too. From my perspective I watched Hillary grow during the campaign into a woman fighting for the middle class. She shares her stories from across America, and these stories make you realize just how bad some people have it out there. People find her to be a hero because she fights for other people's rights. She manages to display herself as an individual who truly cares about others. And I believe she does.

Now Hillary's a politician. And you guessed it - no politician could ever get 100% support. So some people think she's a villain. Actually a lot of people think she's evil. It's politics, no one ever agrees. People dislike her for her positions (like universal health care). Some people also think she's not an honest politician. Heck I don't even think she's honest. But she's the best we got right now.

I say Hillary-Romney 08! What do you say!

1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

Really Hillary-Romney? Geez, that would be quite a match. I think it's important that you really described why she's viewed as both a hero and a villian.